- All Cinema products are warrantied by Cinema to be free from any defects in workmanship and materials.
- This warranty is for the original purchaser and owner of the Cinema product only.
- Products that have been warrantied already or replaced with a crash replacement upgrade will only be covered with a thirty (30) day manufacturer defect warrant, and not the full warranty. These items may not be warrantied a second time, and will be treated on a case by case basis.
- Normal wear, neglect, improper use, improper assembly or general product abuse is not covered.
- Cost of shipping the product back to Cinema and any labor charges incurred are not covered. However, Cinema will cover shipping costs of the replacement item back to you.
All Cinema aftermarket parts have a 2 year warranty against material defects, workmanship defects, breaks, and cracks.
Wear and Tear Parts
Cinema will warranty wear and tear parts for up to 30 days against manufacturer’s defects only. This includes tires, seats, brake cables, chains, grips, pegs, hub guards and pedals. These items are designed to have a limited lifespan and are not covered against cracks, breaks, rips, tears or wear.
Apparel and Softgoods
Cinema will warranty soft goods up to 15 days against manufacturer’s defect such as printing errors or sewing defects.
Use Cinema products at your own risk. These products have been engineered and manufactured using the best materials and workmanship available and are intended to be used by an experienced bicycle rider. These products are to be installed or assembled by an experienced bicycle mechanic and used only in the manner intended by the bicycle manufacturer. Be sure to follow any enclosed instructions when installing Cinema products. Do not use this product if defective or damaged. The purchaser or user assumes all risks associated with the use of this product. Modifying any Cinema product in a questionable manner, (excluding cutting handlebar grip area to size or fork steering tube) will void the warranty. Modifications must be approved by Cinema and performed by a professional bicycle mechanic.
USA Warranty Process
1. If you have a broken, defective or malfunctioning Cinema product that you believe is covered under our warranty policy, please fill out the RA form below as thoroughly as possible and hit Submit.
2. When submitting a warranty claim, you will be required to provide the following information: Full name, address, email, phone number, product information, place of purchase, proof of purchase, photos of faulty product, and a description of claim.
3. Once you have submitted the warranty claim, it will be reviewed by the Cinema warranty department. The warranty department will then contact you with a Return Authorization Number (RA#) and further instructions.
4. After the Cinema warranty department has issued you an RA#, you must send the defective product back to Cinema. The package must be clearly labeled with the RA#.
5. After Cinema examines the product and determines it is defective or faulty, your product will be replaced free of charge. Warrantied products are subject to repair, availability or alternative products deemed more suitable by Cinema. The exact color and/or model product is not guaranteed.
International Warranty Process
If you live outside of the United States; please contact the Cinema distributor in the country which you purchased the Cinema product. A full list of international distributors can be found in the Dealers section of our website here.